Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking time 40 minutes
- Half cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup cold water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Two tablespoons edible oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 100 grams chocolate
In a bowl mix all purpose flour, salt , cocoa powder and baking soda
· In another bowl mix sugar, cold water, edible oil, lemon juice and vanilla essence properly.
· Now mix the items of above two bowls together in a proper way.
· Transfer this batter in greased muffin cups.
· Next place the chocolate squares in the batter and immerse them inside the batter by gently pressing.
· Preheat the oven and bake the batter at 200 degree Celsius for 30 minutes
· Remove the muffin cups from oven and let them cool for 2 to 3 minutes
· Next invert the muffin cups and let the lava cake fall on a plate.
· Your choco lava cake is ready to be served !!
· Now please eat it J